Experience with lenders in Fresno, CA

8 Replies

Hello,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a lender or credit union/bank in Fresno area? I am looking to purchase a 4-plex and want to make sure I am working with an investor friendly lender/bank.

I have heard of these 3 lenders, please provide a review if you have used their services:

Sierra Pacific Mortgage

Kings Mortgage Services

Platinum Home Mortgage

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Kings Mortgage is good.  But I would personally base my decision off the fees and the officer facilitating the process.  The loan process is a nasty roller coaster.  Find someone that doesn't blow much smoke.  I've heard CashCall Mortgage is good.  You don't need the lender to be based in Fresno.

Franklin

Any update on invest-friendly lenders in Fresno? I've tried a few credit union's and a couple hard money lenders. The credit union's are a no-go and the hard money lenders are 3+ points--for a $80-$100k purchase price it's pretty brutal! Thanks!

what's up @Mike Thoeresz , i have a few you can chat with.  it really can be brutal when it comes to those lower loans.  usually, a 65k loan is a minimum that anybody will do conventionally, but sometimes there are exceptions.  shoot me a message and we can chat about some options for you.