• Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Yet another newbie to Sacramento and BP

Bruce C.
  • Investor
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Oct 28 2016, 13:17

I'm new to BP and somewhat new to Sacramento. I'm looking for cash flow deals (small multi-family 3-8 units and SFR) between Fairfield and Reno, maybe even up Hwy 49 to Grass Valley. I don't own any rentals around here, but have property in SF and Scottsdale. I'm no expert. That said, I'm not all-in on the current market around here. I might wait awhile for next purchase, but want to start looking at deals now, get to know some viable areas and meet some of the many smart people on BP and in Sacramento/Fairfield/Vacaville/Woodland/Auburn/GrassValley/Reno. I travel quite a bit, so not sure I can do many meetups. Still, I'd love to meet and get to know people around here to help with deal flow. Part of my professional background is in resort development, so I'm also thinking about a project in Costa Rica next year. But that's more by way of my background and not relevant to my local interests in real estate. Despite owning a few properties that cash flow (mostly luck, not skill), I have a lot to learn about rentals and the rental market.

Loading replies...