Votes
Robert Richards
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Sacramento / Elk Grove Wholesalers

Robert Richards
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Jan 2 2017, 14:48

Hello BiggerPockets community!  Happy New Years!  I wish you all a prosperous year.  

My wife and I have decided to take the leap of faith this year to become real estate wholesalers in the Sacramento/Elk Grove area.  Neither of us have a real estate license but I have industry knowledge being a former loan officer for a large bank.  Our motivation is to have financial freedom so we can spend more time with our children and have more flexibility for possible missions trips with our church.  I also find a lot of value in this field through helping investors locate vacated/abandoned homes for them to rehab and revitalize our community. 

We are in process of searching out real estate meetups in the area to begin networking with investors and other like-minded people. My question is particularly directed at the BiggerPockets community in the Sacramento/Elk Grove area; of the many REI meetups in the area which have you had most 'success' with and why? We're also looking to set up a meeting with a real estate attorney to review our purchase agreement contracts; marketing strategies, etc. to ensure everything we are doing is permissible under law - so any recommendations of attorneys in the area would be helpful too.

Loading replies...