Investor friendly agent in Sacramento area

7 Replies | Sacramento, California

Hi there. I want to work with somebody who has personal experience with investment properties. I am looking for an experienced Real estate agent in the Sacramento area who I can build a relationship with over the long term as I build my portfolio. I need to work with somebody who has personal experience with investment properties. I am not in a rush to buy, but you am serious about this and want to start looking at some properties and finding the right agent to help me.

Any referral and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

@Joe Bertolino is a killer agent, and experienced investor and developer.  As I was starting out, he was very generous with his time and experience.  He still helps me out with questions and his experience has been invaluable... all this even though we havent been able (due to me) to get together on a deal...  If he cant help you, he will know someone great...  connect and message him!

Thank you for the referral and recommendation Mr. Wilcox and Mr. Bertolino I would like to set up a time so we can meet face to face. I like to know how you work and what is your approach is finding suitable investment properties. Please contact me at your convenience. Thanks.

Kamyar