Jeremy Lee
  • Laguna Niguel, CA
Votes |
Laguna Niguel Mirador community?

Jeremy Lee
  • Laguna Niguel, CA
Posted Jun 26 2020, 09:38

Hey all,

Looking for feedback/info on the Mirador community in Laguna Niguel - anyone currently or previously live there? I stumbled across a review of someone complaining about the community on Yelp from November last year:

Quote:

"We have lived here in a condo community, Mirador, Rancho Niguel for 4 months of HELL!! it is an Association, that is unresponsive to the needs of its residents. Car illegally parking in your spot? you have to call the towing service. Our neighbors, a 64yrs old woman w/a large condo who lives on the other side of condo, hears nothing, has the audacity to say, when we first moved in 'Oh that's what 20 yrs old do about son who is on the patio adjoining the fence next to our bedroom, has a gang of young men out there 7 nights a week, until 1-2-3-4-5 am'. Thin walls, our bedroom is filled w/pot, cigarette smoke, they are in & out all night vaping, w/more loud talking each time.. Noise Ordinance member, Kelly member of the city, told us Police are wrong there is noise ordinance, she will fix it & walk over to the police dept. close by.. Never heard back from her .Laguna Nigel Police l think are afraid of them!!!!! will NOT ENFORCE the noise ordinance for us. Last time l called, 7th time? asked them pls. cite them, they said on phone, we have to come to your home & you sign complaint & face him/them in court. l'm 77yrs.old sick, as is my husband is, they want us to deal w/potentially violent men, who yell 'Go live in Leisure World then' They said to us when we first moved in & politely asked them to go inside we cannot sleep, 'Were not used to Neighbors', so because we rent we have NO RIGHTS?' 'They are ALL NARCISSISTS!!, l am familiar w/behavior from work l did in past, impervious to us or the police, her son is enabled by the mother. These 3-7 thugs hold this community ransom, people are afraid of them & to complain. We get little sleep, they do not work, and it starts up, before we are due to get up at 10am, it starts all over again Every Day.. The Bullying, Harassment & Stress has us sick all the time with colds.. They put herbicide in my 20yr old Ficus tree, l saw the son, he had a long handled sprayer doing their yard! l am very sentimental about this Ficus, my mother gave it to me, she is now deceased.. Many of them rent rooms from her, come & go all night. Finally one neighbor said, 'they where searched a year ago for drug activity' nothing found, they have it well locked up, police cannot get in. Two nights ago l gently tapped on their gate, can you please smoke further away its coming directly into our bedroom their yard is huge? no need to be next to our bedroom, l think there's a reason for that? the son, stormed out of the house, tall 6'3, skinny, dark short beard & mustache, he followed me, l ran, he got to me on my door step, he came almost nose to nose with me, yelling hateful profanities at me, l thought he was going to come inside. I can't breathe since this happened, it is becoming VIOLENT! HELP US SOMEONE!"

Sounds a bit concerning. We're considering renting a condo in the community but would prefer not to deal with the above if stuff like that is actually going on there.

We spoke with the listing agent for the condo we're considering and she says she hasn't heard anything like this and at least the immediate neighbors to the unit we're interested in are "pleasant" and past tenants/owners haven't complained about anything like this.

Would appreciate any information anyone has for anyone who might be familiar with this community.

TIA!

Loading replies...