Any Wholesalers in the Inland Empire California area??

4 Replies

Hi BP members,

I'am brand new to real estate investing and i been doing a lot of self educating on it mostly wholesale. Im from the Rancho Cucamonga inland empire area. Is there any seasoned wholesaler who knows the game that i could possibly meet up with and talk and give guidance to completing my first deal. I still haven't found exactly what type of contracts to use and a escrow company that will work with me. I can treat you to some lunch every time we can meet up. Or even a real estate attorney who can shed some light on what contracts i need . I been to seminars and got invited to join a club but of course at the end its $$$ upfront. And i understand knowledge isn't free all the time but, paying a few grand for a 3 day class or 50 grand for a personal "coach" isn't in my banks and i agenda at the moment. So Any help , advice , words of wisdom or anything relating to wholesale and about contracts i need and where to get them would be great! thanks

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here