Stockton, CA - Go to Person / Local Manager

8 Replies

Hey guys, we're looking for someone who can help us out locally on a Multifamily property in Stockton. Recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

It would be light property management duties, ie. posting notices from time to time, taking photos here and there, as well as any general items that need to be done locally that would be time sensitive.

If anyone knows someone that's local that might be interested please get in touch.

Originally posted by @Jamie Shah :

@Andrew Fielder - we have a few MFR properties out in Stockton that we self-manage as a group. We have a network of individuals that could potentially help. Are you specifically looking for a property management company?

No we have our own brokerage company. Just looking for a point of contact more than anything. ie. can post notices, check in on things, be our eyes and ears on the ground, etc.

@Andrew Fielder I don't think Jamie is asking about brokerage firm. If you own a MF in Stockton, who manages the property for you? If it's a big MF building, you should have onsite PM. Can you give us an idea why you need someone to post notices and keep an eye for you? Then someone should be able to recommend right person for the job.

Originally posted by @Alpesh Parmar :

Andrew Fielder I don't think Jamie is asking about brokerage firm. If you own a MF in Stockton, who manages the property for you? If it's a big MF building, you should have onsite PM. Can you give us an idea why you need someone to post notices and keep an eye for you? Then someone should be able to recommend right person for the job.

We are self managing. It’s not a big building. 6 units. 

You are self managing from hundreds of miles away? You are brave and seems you may have all your processes streamlined. I didn't even self manage when I had a property 50 miles away. I would say find a GC or handyman who can be your go to person. This way, if there is a maintenance request; that person would get notified. The only problem is GCs are crazy busy in the area so highly doubt anyone would have time to do these kind of activities. I would say try on Craigslist or Fiverr for tasks like this.

@Andrew Fielder - definitely have to give you props for being able to self-manage in a place like Stockton. We self-manage our properties as well, but we are only an hour away. As Alpesh mentioned, if you could be a bit more specific - I can definitely try and point you in the right direction. We are interviewing a few individuals to help us manage our properties as well and can have them assist. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here