Denver Meet-ups July 2nd - July 16th 2015

20 Replies

I was curious if there were any real estate meet-ups in Colorado from July 2nd to the 16th! 

If not, I'd love to network with some local real estate investors over coffee or lunch when available! 

I'm currently in search of a multi-family residence in Colorado as my first investment opportunity and want to get a feel for how the market is, as well as learning the best areas to invest in!

Thanks!

Hello @Jason Keefer

Unfortunately, I think you're hitting an exact time when there aren't any official meetups.  We've got one on July 1 up north and another July 24 in a more central location.  

Originally posted by @Jason Keefer :

I was curious if there were any real estate meet-ups in Colorado from July 2nd to the 16th! 

If not, I'd love to network with some local real estate investors over coffee or lunch when available! 

I'm currently in search of a multi-family residence in Colorado as my first investment opportunity and want to get a feel for how the market is, as well as learning the best areas to invest in!

Thanks!

No official meetups during that time, but I might be around for coffee if you want to meet up?

Originally posted by @Anson Young :
Originally posted by @Jason Keefer:

Thanks!

No official meetups during that time, but I might be around for coffee if you want to meet up?

I'd love to! If you wouldn't mind sending me a quick email at [email protected] with times that you think you may be available, I will be happy to remain flexible around your schedule! 

@Jason Keefer - If you want someone else to chat with as well I would be open to the idea. Anson will be able to give you some great knowledge, but if you're interested let me know.

@Dan Mackin

I'd be happy to set something up with you as well!!! A person can never learn to much. Nor can they meet too many people! 

I would be more than happy to set up a time with you! Feel free to send an email with times that would work best for you! 

Thanks!

Maybe we could do an "unofficial" meetup?  Maybe meet for coffee over the holiday weekend or something along those lines?  I have July 3 off of work and I'd be up for organizing something on that day or at any other time over that weekend as I'm not going out of town or anything.

If that's something y'all would be interested in, reply here with which day you'd like and I'll call around and find someplace good for us to go.

@Linda Weygant

I would be more than happy to attend something like that! Any day would be suitable for me!

I'm all for an unofficial meeting!  After all I missed the one last Monday and it would be nice to chat real estate.

Thanks,

Austin-

This post has been removed.

Awesome!  I'm in!  Do they serve a good breakfast?

Thanks,

Austin-

Sorry, folks, but meeting notices must go into the Real Estate Events and Happenings forum only.

Hey @Linda Weygant : if you haven't already do you want to setup the unofficial breakfast meeting in the Events forum as Jon said?  

Thanks,
Austin-

It requires a PRO membership which I don't have.  Can somebody else do it?

I don't have one either!! Anyone able to help?? Haha

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.