Ben Piercy
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
Newbie Looking to Intern With Anyone In The Denver Area

Ben Piercy
  • Fort Collins, CO
Posted Apr 18 2017, 18:38

Hey BP, 

My name is Ben. I am in Fort Collins CO and will be moving down to Denver to attend grad school at CU Denver. I've been a BP follower for a little while now. Currently in the process of my first real estate transaction with a commercial property out of state.

My goals: 

- learn everything from anyone in any sector of the real estate game (investors, lenders, real estate agents, landlords, property managers, etc.) 

- Aquire another property by the end of 2017

Right now I want to get my masters degree as more of a fail safe to learning everything to running a business.  It was a longterm goal before I discovered BP and my interest for Real Estate. I'd like to tailor as much of my graduate program studies towards Real Estate as I can. In the meantime I would love to intern, work part/full time, or just be a gopher for anyone in the Denver area. If you need a ride to the airport, some bushes trimmed, sprinkler system installed, someone to meet interview potential tenants I want to be your guy! 

Just trying to be a Real Estate sponge, looking to learn from those in the Denver area that are doing it well! 

PS if anyone ever wants to meet for a beer, hike, or a round of golf let me know I am always down!

Look forward to meeting you guys! 

Loading replies...