• Ypsilanti, MI
Votes |
Moving to Denver, need to make connections

Phillip Dougher
  • Investor
  • Ypsilanti, MI
Posted Oct 26 2018, 06:24

Hi BP.

My girlfriend and I are looking to move to the Denver area in the next 5 months.  I have experienced the city, but she never has.  She's a little nervous about making such a far move, Detroit to Denver.  I want to show her around some neighborhoods and get her excited about the area.  We are in our early thirties and want to live somewhere that has a lot of activity and feel like the big city without being in the center of everything.  We are looking to rent somewhere or maybe even buy around the time we get out there.

I've been holding off a little on buying because of the larger market trends, but I'm still looking as an inventor.  Historically, I've had a lot of success with multi-families.  I own a few and would like to add to my portfolio as a buy and hold.  I like to do value add investments so even areas that haven't quite taken off are of interest.

My girlfriend and I will be in the Denver area next week.  We would really like to meet up with someone and connect about moving/living in Denver.

Loading replies...