in search of Airbnb cleaners in COS

9 Replies

Does anyone have a company or persons they use for Airbnb, short term rental services in Colorado Springs? we are looking for reliable cleaners to clean a unit we are putting in service. 

Originally posted by @Robin Searle :

@Aaron T. If you are looking for full service management, I highly recommend Hoste! They are doing an awesome job for us!

I am familiar with Hoste. I was looking for cleaners. 

Originally posted by @Robin Searle :

@Aaron T. Join the Facebook pages COSTRA Chat and Colorado Springs Short Term Rental Alliance. I’ve seen cleaners advertising on there.

Robin, thank you for the lead. I will check that out.  

Originally posted by @Thadeous Larkin :

@Aaron T. - ever find any good resources?  I've been looking for a reliable person since my guy left for California.  Aaaaaand I don't have Facebook, so I can't look for ads there.

Get a facebook noob. join us in the destruction of privacy

@Aaron T. - ever find any good resources?  I've been looking for a reliable person since my guy left for California.  Aaaaaand I don't have Facebook, so I can't look for ads there.

A friend of mine gets a lot of work from Care.com -- It is a lead source for housekeepers among other things. I bet you have a lot of people on there where you are.  

I dropped you a message on here.

Originally posted by @Ronald Starusnak :
Originally posted by @Thadeous Larkin:

A friend of mine gets a lot of work from Care.com -- It is a lead source for housekeepers among other things. I bet you have a lot of people on there where you are.  

Ronald, thanks for the lead. I will check that out.