Colorado Springs Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Ashton Moore
Votes |
Hello! My name is Ashton

Ashton Moore
Posted Sep 8 2021, 20:11

Hello everyone I'm new to real-estate investing, although I have been following BP and other groups on YouTube and listening to books I'm no longer a minor so I can do "Adult Things" like buy a house! lol A little about myself... I live in the Colorado Springs area and would like to start investing in multifamily homes. I don't have much capitol so ill be using a FHA loan and refi after a year. Originally I wanted to become an Olympic Hurdler then Astronautical Engineer but before all that college i was going to go into the Airforce. After a lot of thinking of my own and not what I think everyone else wanted me to do i decided I'm in love in Investing and real estate its all I ever talk and think about. Olympics is still a dream I want to pursue though. I'm extremely motivated and love to learn and share the knowledge i have currently and the stuff ill pick up along the way. Multifamily prop's interest me the most, i couldn't really tell you why but i do. I've read the following books: Rental Property Investing by Brandon T., Rich dad poor dad by Robert K., Think and Grow Rich Napoleon H., Fake Robert k., The intelligent investor Benjamin G., Increasing your financial IQ Robert K., 12 months to 1 Million Ryan M., No and low money down Brandon T., your next 5 moves Patrick D., How to invest in Real Estate J.D and B.T. and currently 7 habits of highly effective people by Stephen C.

Thank you and i hope to meet as many of you as i can!