Colorado Springs meet up

3 Replies

Hello BP!

Super new to the game and excited to jump in and learn.  I work with a local non-profit in town and am interested in investing in RE on the side for some passive income.  Currently under contract with first property- a duplex in central COS!  Would love to meet up with any one of you for advice/wisdom/stories etc. Current plan is to house hack for a bit and then move on and continue to grow.  Preferably looking for a smaller investor who would want to trade some RE talk, perhaps about landlording/house hacking!  Beers on me!

@Shane Klackner - I would recommend going to the Real Estate Investor Association this coming Tuesday night (March 5th) at 6:30 PM at Third Space Coffee.

@Shane Klackner
Welcome Shane! I'm working on some pretty niche investments in Colorado Springs. I live in South Denver but i'm down there quite a bit. PM me and we can meet up next time I'm down there.

Hi all,

I will be in CO Springs next week. Are there any REI meet ups happening that you know of? Would love to join.

Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here