• Rental Property Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Real Estate Investors | YellowBird Connect

Jack Bobeck
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Nov 30 2020, 12:56

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I wanted to make people aware of an issue I recently uncovered with the Facebook Group : Real Estate Investors | YellowBird Connect. I reached out to one of the admins and asked them what their policy was to post issues with some of the vendors referenced on the site. (I have had a bad experience with Oxlet Cabinet Warehouse.)  Their response: 

"This group was made to connect wholesalers and every one in the industry with people to do more business with. If we posted every time some one had a bad experience, our page would turn into a page of bad reviews. The point of this page is for everyone to network and do more business."

However, this "group" now has 4400 members, with countless newbies joining. You can even find Ron Legrand on the site and see what he is selling. The point of any informative site is to provide VALUE to the people reading the posts. If that means you have to post the BAD and the GOOD, so be it. No one wants to get scammed, or have items stolen, or feel as if you trusted someone only to be taken. Its a great feature on BP (no I was not paid to say so), to post what you know. Good, bad or otherwise. 

In NE Florida, beware of what you see on the Real Estate Investors | YellowBird Connect facebook page. 

Loading replies...