Recommended Turnkey Companies in North florida (Jacksonville FL)

19 Replies

I'm looking for a trustworthy Turnkey company in the north Florida area (Jacksonville FL) that offers contracting (24/7 repair service) and property management services. Trustworthy in a way that they're fair in their fees and won't try to price gouge. 

Also they'd preferably also do business in multi family real estate (duplex, four plex.

Have you worked with a great Turnkey company that you would highly recommend?

For my 3-unit I currently use Rental Partners and Centerbeam Construction which are run by the same person. Fee structure for property management is pretty standard (1 mos rent, fixed lease renewal fee), though a flat fee of $99 for over $1,000 rent is nice. Only had them about 2 years now but satisfied.

Originally posted by @Joshua Icenhower :

I'm looking for a trustworthy Turnkey company in the north Florida area (Jacksonville FL) that offers contracting (24/7 repair service) and property management services. Trustworthy in a way that they're fair in their fees and won't try to price gouge. 

Also they'd preferably also do business in multi family real estate (duplex, four plex.

Have you worked with a great Turnkey company that you would highly recommend?

Hello and welcome! Best of luck to you finding a Turnkey 

Originally posted by @Nelson Leal :

@francescobarbati  I just started talks with JWB today.  I can keep you in the loop on how it goes if you like.  send me PM.

Please, that would be great! I sent you PM with my number, please feel free to text me or call my anytime

I had to jump on to this thread. I am looking for a good property management company in JAX as well. I am either looking at the historic district, Orange Park, or Mandarin. Still in the initial stages of my search. 

Please let me know if anyone can highly recommend a PM in the market. Thank you!

@francescobarbati  I just started talks with JWB today.  I can keep you in the loop on how it goes if you like.  send me PM.

Norada also has property in Jacksonville and also Tampa. I wonder which one would be better. Any idea?

Originally posted by @Francesco Barbati :

Norada also has property in Jacksonville and also Tampa. I wonder which one would be better. Any idea? 

Hey Francesco -- they're both good markets with good opportunities. The challenge we've been having is getting enough inventory. :)

Feel free to talk to one of our Investment Counselors about the opportunities in each market.

Continued success!

Originally posted by @Marco Santarelli :
Originally posted by @Francesco Barbati:

Hey Francesco -- they're both good markets with good opportunities. The challenge we've been having is getting enough inventory. :)

Feel free to talk to one of our Investment Counselors about the opportunities in each market.

Continued success!

I am actually very attracted by Tampa after seeing what you have on the website.

I have just closed on two JAX properties through JWB.  Homes recently renovated and tenants already in place on 2 and 3 year leases. Transactions both very smooth using a lender who is accustomed to working with them.  The thing I liked best was that both properties appraised at or above the sales price...this has not been my experience with other turnkey providers.  Very happy with the demographics of Jacksonville.  i'm investing "out of state" from Hawaii so PM is very important to me and these guys seem to have it wired.  With 20% down and conventional financing, properties in this market are producing cash on cash of about 10 to 12% (before vacancy and maintenance allowances).  

@Bob Rooks Great job closing on two rental properties through JWB. If you ever need to consult a Jacksonville local with any questions regarding your future investment properties, I am happy to help. I have lived here since 2011 and know the area well.

Hello @Nelson Leal , I  contacted JWB over the weekend on their website and expect to hear back from them. Could you please let me know how's your experience been so far.  I also contacted Norada.

Hello @Nelson Leal , I  contacted JWB over the weekend on their website and expect to hear back from them. Could you please let me know how's your experience been so far.  I also contacted Norada.

Parvez......they are good. The numbers just did work for me but from up to the point I took it with them they seemed to be legit.

I actually ended up buying a sfh in Texas instead and looking to buy more there now.

@Bob Rooks

JWB does have a good reputation, have been in business a long time, and are vertically integrated.  My one concern, when I have talked to them, was the rent to price ratios on the houses that they sell.  

I gather their property management and team are really top notch (which is the most important thing with OOS investing), so maybe the returns will still be good, despite the slightly less favorable rent/price ratio.

What kind of rent to price ratio are you seeing?  Are you hitting the 1% rule - or is it more like  0.8%?

@David B. Pretty much nailed it in my opinion. I bought my first property with JWB a few years ago and have no complaints, they are a top notch organization.

With that said, you pay for it. The rent/home prices are not the highest in JAX, but I did get almost a new construction home with a tenant already in place. The process served as a great learning experience and would have kept investing with them if I wanted to be 100% hands off. There's little opportunity for you to add any value of your own (whether that's through rehab or other skills you might have). That's just the nature of a TK property though.

Originally posted by @Evan Greenfield :

@Bob Rooks Great job closing on two rental properties through JWB. If you ever need to consult a Jacksonville local with any questions regarding your future investment properties, I am happy to help. I have lived here since 2011 and know the area well.

@Evan wondering if you'd be so kind to extend that offer to another OOS interest investor. My brother and I have been narrowing down our search in the JAX area and have done quite a bit of research on the city and its future. Would love to get some more boots on the ground insight though. Feel free to PM me I'd love to chat more! Mahalo

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here