Votes |
Seeking connections with experienced investors

Hari Mann
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Dec 18 2019, 08:27

Hi BiggerPockets!

After having 8 successful deals through Tax deed auctions in Florida in the last year, I am branching into flipping homes in Jacksonville. I have a trusted realtor I work with who is my main point of contact on the ground to be my eyes and ears. He is providing me with additional contacts but I wanted to ask the community here for local recommendations of contractors, inspectors, lenders etc. who work with out of state investors.

I plan to evaluate purchases with my realtor in the next 3 to 4 weeks to close on a property by the end of January so I'm seeking contractors and potentially lenders who can work within that time frame to provide repair cost estimates and financing.

Regarding lending, this will be new for me since all the tax deed properties were bought in cash. I am taking a preliminary look at lendinghome.com for their fix and flip rehab loans but, obviously, would prefer a better rate if available.

If anyone has any advice or questions for me, please shoot me a message! I'd like to increase my activity on here and I'm more than happy to talk!

Loading replies...