• Miami, FL
Votes |
Local Investor/Agent Introduction

Frank Berrin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Miami, FL
Posted Aug 5 2020, 07:06

Hi all,

Local agent and investor hoping to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Frank Berrin. I was born and raised in sunny South Florida and have always had the vision of investing in real estate. My friends use to joke that I wanted to be a slumlord because I would always point out the most run down property in a neighborhood and say I wanted to buy it.

Fast forward a few years and I've gotten my RE license and have spent the last 18 months working with a local property management and development company learning as much as I can. The firms focus is in commercial property and I have learned an incredible amount about navigating city and county regulations, dealing with complicated leases, permit running and expediting and so much more. I believe all of this will be invaluable in my future investing career but do feel my time with this firm is coming to an end. Covid has kickstarted my RE investment career allowing me more freedom and flexibility to perform my work duties while also spending significant hours and mindshare on my own aspirations. I have spent the last few months working on systems and processes to make prospecting and lead generation a bit smoother. Actively making offers and actually in the DD period on a property in Little Havana right now. 

Thanks for reading and looking forward to connecting!

Loading replies...