Come OUT and Network

8 Replies

I am hoping this new  sub-forum for Miami will create a good environment for investors in the tri-county area to network and speak. I am local to Broward County! Anyone thinking of or want to establish a BP Meet-Up for our areas please reach out!

Hi Yasmine,

Although I am a foreign investor, I'd love to see a meet-up in the area. There are already several regular network / clubs in the area. But I think BP has better atmosphere. If you need brainstorm ideas, let me know.

Cheers

Pilar

I would be interested as well. Always good to meet as many people doing a variety of things. Keep me in the loop and let me know if you need help setting things up- would be happy to pitch in.

@Yasmine Bisumber and everyone,

Count on me on this one. As far as i know there are no S.FL BP meet ups and I wholly think we should start the first. It should be something very interesting, which will also grow the BP presence throughout S FL area.

It's already being discussed in a separate forum:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/552/topics/205308-biggerpockets-miami-s-florida-meet-up?page=3#p1441320

Originally posted by @Sebastian Giraldo :

@Yasmine Bisumber and everyone,

Count on me on this one. As far as i know there are no S.FL BP meet ups and I wholly think we should start the first. It should be something very interesting, which will also grow the BP presence throughout S FL area.

Well this is already being set up! Take a look, hope to see you there.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/552/topics/205308-biggerpockets-miami-s-florida-meet-up?page=3#p1441320

Originally posted by @Evan Demchick :

I would be interested as well. Always good to meet as many people doing a variety of things. Keep me in the loop and let me know if you need help setting things up- would be happy to pitch in.

Well this is already being set up! Take a look, hope to see you there.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/552/topics/205308-biggerpockets-miami-s-florida-meet-up?page=3#p1441320

Originally posted by @Pilar Jin :

Hi Yasmine,

Although I am a foreign investor, I'd love to see a meet-up in the area. There are already several regular network / clubs in the area. But I think BP has better atmosphere. If you need brainstorm ideas, let me know.

Cheers

Pilar

Well this is already being set up! Take a look, hope to see you there.

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/552/topics/205308-biggerpockets-miami-s-florida-meet-up?page=3#p1441320

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here