• Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Looking for Miami or South FL Multi-Family Realtor or Broker

Alejandro Duque
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Posted Nov 9 2017, 19:41

Hi guys! This is my first post on BP, really excited to join and meet many of you.

I'm starting to look for multi-family rental properties in Miami-Dade and would like to build a relationship with a serious local Broker or Realtor with expertise in these type of properties - hopefully someone with previous experience and deep knowledge of the market. I've met and have been talking to different realtors (family friends, etc) but haven't really found one with expertise in these type of properties. If there's anyone you'd like to suggest, please let me know or PM me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Not sure if working with a wholesaler could be a smart option, but open to that as well. 

Financing tip: For those of you thinking about investing locally in income producing properties and working with a local bank/lender, I've done a good amount of research (talked to over 30 local and national institutions over the phone and in person) and from my "research", Grove BankCapital BankIntercontinental BankApollo Bank, City National Bank and Biscayne Bank seem to be really good options - all of these are portfolio lenders (not backed by the gov't), provide a variety of options depending on your needs & goals, respond quickly, are willing to negotiate, and allow you to buy under an LLC in most cases. Just call and ask to speak with a loan officer.

Thanks!

Alejandro 

Loading replies...