Broward and Palm Beach Investor Friendly Resources

5 Replies

Hey all, I’ve been analyzing and learning for about a year. I have my funding and preapproval letter. I’m ready to buy a small multi-unit or single family home but I need a investor friendly realtor and lender. Does anyone have any recommendations in Broward and Palm Beach County? Thanks!

You said you have your funding and pre-approval but then said you need a lender?

Are you looking for a value add MFR or one you can simply buy for cash flow from day one?

Over the last 17 yrs, most of my advertising and loan closings have been in PBC, Broward and Dade.

With that said, 90% of Mortgage Brokers, including my friends who are Mortgage Brokers, with the except of a few, are just as lost in space as a typical Bank of America loan officer and realtor.

What you need to do is work with a Mortgage Broker who is also an experienced Investor, Landlord and who also has good credit.  

The few of my Mortgage Broker friends who know what the heck they are doing, will all agree with me. 

So often I'm called on to save deals and its like arriving at a train wreck!   I immediately identify wrong moves and missed opportunities that had the borrower been educated ahead of time, they would not be in such a position.

My advice is the 5 Ps

• Prior
  • Planning
  • Prevents
  • P_ ss
  • Poor
  • Performance  

It's what you do in advance as well as what you do after the purchase, that collectively over time will net more wealth.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here