Skip to content
Tampa Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Bob B.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Port Richey, FL
Votes |
NetWorth Realty - Solicitation Private Messages?

Bob B.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Port Richey, FL
Posted Sep 26 2019, 10:09

I am not sure of all the rules of this forum, but I want to share that I find it quite annoying that NetWorth Realty seems to keep sending me unsolicited private messages wanting to work with me. Usually it is from a different person at NetWorth.  Maybe they have really high turnover, as the PMs seem to come in bunches(a few over the course of a few days and then nothing for a few months and from different people almost every time).  Part of it, is when you do respond(figuring it is somewhat legit), they will only work with you if you go meet them in person in Tampa.  Hey, that is their business choice on how to conduct business, but it just shows that their solicitations are just that...solicitations of their services and they are trying to draw you to a meeting so they can pitch what they have.  So in my opinion, it is not in the spirit of what is done here on BP.  

In fact, in most forums that is strictly prohibited.  I do mark them on occasion as spam, but I usually just ignore them.  So I am posting to see if others are getting spammed by this company too.  Maybe others just ignore them too and thus it flies under the radar.  But I wonder what the forum moderator/administrator position is on this.

Loading replies...