Looking for a local bookkeeper in Tampa, FL

8 Replies | Tampa, Florida

Does anyone have any recommendations for a local bookkeeper that specializes in real estate portfolios in the Tampa Area? 

I sold my rental property earlier this year. Then I used the profit to buy a rental property and also fund a fix & flip property. My book is starting to be unorganized and overwhelmed (at least to me). I believe I need help from professional. Thank you for your help!

Hi Maris, 

I’ve used Davies & Kerr to do my returns the past few years and have been pleased. They’re very active in the Tampa real estate investment community, and might be able to help. I don’t know if they do bookkeeping, but I’m sure they could recommend someone if they don’t.

Originally posted by @Maris Sacornvasi :

Does anyone have any recommendations for a local bookkeeper that specializes in real estate portfolios in the Tampa Area? 

I sold my rental property earlier this year. Then I used the profit to buy a rental property and also fund a fix & flip property. My book is starting to be unorganized and overwhelmed (at least to me). I believe I need help from professional. Thank you for your help!

Sounds silly but my mom is a bookkeeper for some very very large real estate investment firms and is always looking for side work. She’d be worth running your situation by to see if she can help! 

 

Originally posted by @Chris Pflum :

Hi Maris, 

I’ve used Davies & Kerr to do my returns the past few years and have been pleased. They’re very active in the Tampa real estate investment community, and might be able to help. I don’t know if they do bookkeeping, but I’m sure they could recommend someone if they don’t.

Thank you for your information Chris. I will look them up and contact them.  

 

Good afternoon,

I have had experience with All Pro Bookkeeping and Andrea Bernal in particular. Its worth at least giving them a shout to see if they may be a good fit your your needs! 

sincerely,

Mark

Originally posted by @Mark Dowsett :

Good afternoon,

I have had experience with All Pro Bookkeeping and Andrea Bernal in particular. Its worth at least giving them a shout to see if they may be a good fit your your needs! 

sincerely,

Mark

 Thanks Mark. I will look them up and give them a call.

Why local? Many of the firms active on BP have staff that can assist and you can rest easy knowing they have the knowledge and specialty as opposed to hoping a bookkeeping firm gets it right.