Skip to content
Tampa Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes

Tampa St Pete entry market flipping

Posted Dec 6 2019, 12:34

I am genuinely at the beginning of researching many markets and ideas for what comes after my current caregiving stint. I surprised myself by having a little time away offered and decided to look at Tampa/St Pete, when Florida hadn't really been on my radar. I'm wondering if anyone could offer me both neighborhoods, most likely T/SP proper or very near in, and estimates of expected prices of safe entry level neighborhoods for flipping that I might be able to check out on my trip. I'm doing some demographic research right now, so I'll be able to self guide fairly well, but I know actual on the ground local knowledge can't be beat. My trip and research at this point are strictly educational, so any information would be hugely appreciated, but most likely isn't going to turn into any kind of real relationship or business any time soon. Full disclosure, if I do choose this route, then I will most likely get licensed and pursue a standard, if you will, real estate "retirement" career, along with a degree of hands on flipping, since I have the skill set for real estate, some of the skills and a real enjoyment of degrees of construction work (along with enough sense not to get into what is over my head), and genuinely enjoy almost all facets of real estate from birddogging to negotiation to design/redesign to marketing to selling. I'm looking to find where the lowest priced/risk opportunities may live, so I limit my ability to harm myself with my learning curve. Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...