Skip to content
Cape Coral Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Kellianne Fedio
  • New to Real Estate
  • Redondo Beach California
Votes |
Turnkey Investing in Cape Coral Florida?

Kellianne Fedio
  • New to Real Estate
  • Redondo Beach California
Posted Jun 28 2020, 19:07

Hi- I'm just getting started with building my real estate portfolio and am seriously considering Cape Coral Florida as a starting point (new construction).  The pro formas I have looked at from my turnkey provider for single family and duplexes look good both for cash flow and appreciation...and I am wondering if anyone with experience in this market has any feedback? Thanks:)

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 7 2021, 08:55

@Stetson Miller Thank you so much.

This is my very first investment in CC and I would highly appreciate if anyone have any other advice for the market. I plan to go with buy and hold strategy. But there are so many doubts 3/2 or 4/2, on/off water, with/without pool, with/ without assessments 🤦‍♀️. So far, I find 3/2/2 new construction without a pool, with assessments and off the water would provide the best deal since it’s long distance investing. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 5 2022, 05:24

@Trevor Fleck I would like to take up your offer to discuss about RTR's New Constructions in Cape Coral and I have sent you a Connection request :) 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Pratik Salanke
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Pleasanton, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Pleasanton, CA
Replied Jan 10 2022, 03:44

@Trevor Fleck

Hi Trevor,

I'm looking at buying a new build with rent to retirement in Cape Coral. I'd much appreciate it, if we could have a quick chat to learn from your purchase.

Thanks,

Pratik

User Stats

Votes
Trevor Fleck
  • Investor
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fort Collins, CO
Replied Jan 10 2022, 04:41

Sure @Pratik Salanke feel free to connect with me directly on BP

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens
Pro Member
#3 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 General Landlording & Rental Properties Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Sep 21 2022, 05:02
Quote from @Kellianne Fedio:

Hi- I'm just getting started with building my real estate portfolio and am seriously considering Cape Coral Florida as a starting point (new construction).  The pro formas I have looked at from my turnkey provider for single family and duplexes look good both for cash flow and appreciation...and I am wondering if anyone with experience in this market has any feedback? Thanks:)

I know the Cape very well. I got killed along with many other back in 07 08, . We all know a correction is coming not sure and hope 08 will not repeat . . I have spent the last 10 years doing very well in the Cleveland markets getting 20- 30% NET caps and have seen more then double or triple appreciation. Caps have  lowered to about 10% + so still good returns, 

good luck 

User Stats

Votes
Aj Parikh
  • Centreville, VA
Votes |
  • Centreville, VA
Replied Sep 21 2022, 07:55

Hi Kellianne, I have heard the Rent to Retirement podcast about Cape Coral and they have some amazing numbers on that strategy. I know @Ruchit Patel has purchased there and is still pursuing more deals in that area. I think reaching out to him would be a huge help. 

User Stats

Votes
Carlos Julio
Pro Member
  • Cape coral
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Cape coral
Replied Sep 24 2022, 06:31
Quote from @Kellianne Fedio:

Curious about what you decide about cape coral? I've been here for the last year and my investment have gone well in the north west cape coral area. Happy to share learnings.   

good luck 

User Stats

Votes
Ruchit Patel
  • Bay area, CA
Votes |
  • Bay area, CA
Replied Dec 15 2022, 21:53

( after two years of the post )

Did you end up investing there? Can you share your experience? 

Thank you.