Votes
Nick Rupcich
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
New to Flipping- Looking for Wholesale deals

Nick Rupcich
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Dec 4 2015, 20:06

Hello everyone. I've been taking advice from BP for years, but I officially (finally) joined today! I'm 23 years old and I have been investing in buy & hold properties over the past few years. Recently I met some house flippers who introduced me to the means of purchasing homes not listed on the mls and at a large discount, and the concept of wholesaling/wholesalers. After going over the numbers I have become obsessed with the idea. I've completely renovated a couple of houses- so I'm no stranger to rehabbing (not to mention that I love it!). Where is the best place to connect with wholesalers to get on their buyer list? I'm familiar with the few big ones here in town which i found through Google, but I know that the best deals never last long enough to get listed online. I'm looking for deals- but hesitant to act on any of these properties that last longer than 24hrs...If other investors don't want it, I sure don't!

Thanks!

*If your a Wholesaler in the Central Florida area I would love to get on your buyers list! Send me a message.

Loading replies...