Orlando Real Estate Forum
2.0K Posts | 204 Discussions
Seeking Property Management for LTR in Disney area - Four Corners
Is there any legal recourse to get access to escrow accounts and mortgage? Additionally what are some issues that arise regarding occupancy.  My wife and I own rental property in NH and had begun getting divorced a few... View more
2 termite inspectors claim opposite results
The short version:Company A: claims dry-wood-termites; suggests tent-fumigation; sees no subterranean-termite damage; Company B: claims subterranean-termites; sees no dry-wood termite damage; suggests annual control... View more
hotel's turned into condos investing
Hi, what are your opinions about investing in hotels that turned into condos? please review the Zillow. https://www.zillow.com/b/8303-... Thank You! -Vimal Patel
Commercial Real Estate in Orlando
I own a building in Orlando on a very busy corner. It's a commercial property currently setup for retail but the size and location are terrific for fast food as well. I've had multiple offers from brokers representing... View more
In Need of A Central Florida Contractor For A Rehab
Hey BPI'm looking for a good GC in Central Florida, specifically Leesburg, to do a full rehab. The interior of the house has already been demoed. Needs a new kitchen, two new bathrooms, flooring, some drywall... View more
Orlando Multifamily-focused Property Manager and Agent Recos
I'm looking at the Orlando market for mid to large size multifamily properties (~16+ units). Would love any recommendations for both property managers and agents who specialize in multifamily and are accustomed to... View more
cash on cash return in Orlando
In 2019, is it unrealistic to get a CoC return over 10% for a property in Orlando market that does not need major rehab? (I'm seeing 4-5% in my analysis ).
Commercial brokers and non-recourse financing
Hi guys,we are a South African based commercial real estate investment company looking to expand in the Orlando FL area. Looking at acquiring commercial deals between $2mil and $2.5mil (suburban office, industrial, gas... View more
Looking for Real Estate Agent to Help
Hi,My wife and I are coming down to the Orlando area in about three weeks.  We have been doing some research online, and it seems the ares around Disney (Windsor Hills, etc) are reasonable for vacation rentals.  I have... View more
Looking for Real Estate Agent to Help
Hi,My wife and I are coming down to the Orlando area in about three weeks.  We have been doing some research online, and it seems the ares around Disney (Windsor Hills, etc) are reasonable for vacation rentals.  I have... View more
[Contractor Request] Need an Engineer/Architect
I'm working on a rehab project near UCF. Can you recommend an engineer or architect? I need them to assess the roof and trusses to determine what needs to be replaced and what can be repaired.
rehab cost per square foot in Winter Garden
Hi All,I wanted to rephrase my last question in a simpler way:What is the average/typical rehab cost per square foot in Winter Garden?Thank you,Jason
TYPICAL OR AVERAGE REHAB COST IN WINTER GARDEN
Is the only way I can learn typical or average rehab cost in Winter Garden is by talking to a general contractor in Winter Garden?Is there a reliable website where I can find average labor and material cost in Winter... View more
ARV INN WINTER GARDEN (REPOST)
Does anybody have a worksheet showing the calculation of how you calculated the ARV of a recent purchase SFH and Duplex in Winter Garden that you can share with me? I just want to see how you calculated the ARV... View more
calculating ARV in Winter Garden
Does anybody have a worksheet showing the calculation of how you calculated the ARV of a recent purchase SFH and Duplex in Winter Garden that you can share with me? I just want to see how you calculated the ARV... View more
WINTER GARDEN ARV PRACTICE
ARV CALCULATION EXCELI tried calculating the ARV for the 14759 BETINA STREET, WINTER GARDEN, Florida 34787. I am not interested in this property because I don't like location. I just wanted to practice calculating ARV... View more
ADDITIONAL INSURANCES IN WINTER GARDEN
Is there any additional insurances (besides home insurance) that you need to buy for property in Winter Garden? For example, flood insurance, wind insurance, etc.
Seeking Engineered Drawing Referrals
Looking for people that have been able to provide you with quick turnarounds for structural engineered drawings in the state of Florida.Thank you!
Brokers, Do you have an agency you would consider selling?
Hi there, we own a successful agency with 3 locations in Maine and are looking to purchase an existing agency in Florida. If you know of anyone who owns a brokerage who might be considering selling any connections... View more