Orlando Real Estate Forum
2.0K Posts | 204 Discussions
Tax Attorney Recommendations
I need to do some tax planning and need to clean up my corporate structure for both tax and liability concerns and wanted to get recommendations on Florida tax attorneys. I have nine rental homes and a separate... View more
Looking for connections in Rehab Flipping Orlando
Hi,My name is Larry Griller and I am new to BP. I am looking to connect with a local investment group or individual who has knowledge, experience, and connections with rehab flipping single family homes in the Orlando... View more
Searching for refinance options
Hello All,I'm looking to start shopping some refinancing possibilities for my current project and I could use some direction.  Any recommendations of where I should start?Thanks in advance for your help, it's very much... View more
Marketing Deals In the Greater Orlando Area
I have 2 deals that need cash buyers. I have done a few strategies, but I need help. I want to network with investors near the Orlando, FL area. I you have time to share some knowledge or collaborate, let me know. 
Title Search Company Recommendations
I’m new to real estate investing in Central Florida and looking for some cost effective title search options. My time is limited so learning the process myself is not an option at this point. I appreciate the help!
No Final Judgement Amount Listed, Seminole County
Seminole County in Florida doesn't list a final judgment for forclosures going to auction. If anyone can tell me step by step how to find out what's owed on the mortgage that would be great. I know there might be other... View more
Oviedo market pulse
I invested in one property 3b/2ba SFR in Oviedo last year. Generally happy with the investment. I put offers on a few more, but didn't go through for various reasons (repair costs, seller backing out etc.,). I have... View more
Multi-Family Housing In Orlando
I recently moved to the Orlando area and will be starting my investing journey with a few business partners over the next few months.  Being new to the area, does anyone have any suggestions as to what parts of town we... View more
Orlando Inspector Suggestion
I'm looking to buy a SFR property in Orlando and would like a general inspector suggestion that someone here has used before, does good work, and can be trusted. Thanks in advanced.
New investor w/ 1 SFR under my belt in Orlando area seeking help
I'm about to go through my first tenant turnover and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for cleaning services/handy men services. Let me know. Thanks!
New to Flipping- Looking for Wholesale deals
Hello everyone. I've been taking advice from BP for years, but I officially (finally) joined today! I'm 23 years old and I have been investing in buy & hold properties over the past few years. Recently I met some... View more
Orlando Sub Markets with Greatest Appreciation Potential
Thanks to all who have helped me with my previous posts. I asked a similar question about 1/2 year ago, but now I'd like to be slightly more specific.What sub-markets in Orlando do you think have the greatest potential... View more
Orlando PRO-Members Only Introductions:
Hello Orlando Investors, in the past few months I've met a lot of great people at local REIA events. While those events are great for networking, we have something special here on BP which allows us to connect online... View more