User Stats

Votes
Patrick V.
Votes |
General market sentiment for Atlanta

Patrick V.
Posted Jan 9 2021, 11:44

Hi all,

I am an out of state investor who is looking for a location with solid cash flow and decent population growth/appreciation projections. It seems Atlanta fits that mold quite well and is ranked high for cash flowing rentals

- What are your thoughts on the current market? Atlanta has seen decent appreciation, do you except prices to continue growing or do you foresee a correction in the near future?

- What areas are 'up and coming' and cash flow well that you would invest in? Ideally I would invest in grade B or C areas with good prospects for future development?

- I hear many new companies are moving to ATL and Microsoft recently opened a large branch. Are there any areas near these proposed new companies that are appealing? 

- Did you see a decline in tenant demand with Covid? Has it rebounded?

- Any recommendations for RE agents that work well with investors?

- Is the market competitive and favoring sellers as interest rates and supply are low?

- What types of properties do you recommended? Ideally I would get a value add multifamily as I have enough capital and prefer to deal with one property then various SFRs and I can still get a residential loan as long as the property has 4 units or less.

Many thanks for any input!

Loading replies...