Lee Winterboer
  • Rome, GA
Votes |
Wholesales

Lee Winterboer
  • Rome, GA
Posted May 15 2016, 19:46

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a wholesaler around the Atlanta area to connect with and hopefully learn from. I have a background in insurance restoration estimating and I'm willing to do whatever I have to to get my foot in the door and learn the ropes. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Lee

User Stats

Votes
Vick Galu
  • Honolulu, HI
Votes |
  • Honolulu, HI
Replied May 15 2016, 19:52

Hey man good luck wishing you the best out there in your area. if you dont mind me asking what is the market like in your area?

-Vick

User Stats

Votes
Lee Winterboer
  • Rome, GA
Votes |
  • Rome, GA
Replied May 15 2016, 19:57

It's pretty hot in my neck of the woods. Listings seem to be flying off the MLS pretty quickly.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find Investor-Friendly Agents in Atlanta Work with an agent who understands your needs as an investor and helps you find the best deals.

User Stats

Votes
Jesse LeBlanc
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied May 16 2016, 05:28

@Lee Winterboer - do a quick search on here. You'll find a ton of local wholesalers. Also as you figured, attend some REI meetings. Give your elevator speech and make some contacts. Best of luck sir.

User Stats

Votes
Regina Sitterley
  • Wholesaler
  • Marietta, GA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Marietta, GA
Replied May 20 2016, 21:13

@Lee Winterboer there are lots of meetup groups and REIA groups in the area. Google them. I learned everything I needed to get started at Atlanta REIA's groups. Tell Dustin I said hello!