Looking to build with Young Atlanta Real Estate Investors

22 Replies | Atlanta, Georgia

If you are under the age of 30 and looking to build real-world connections with your peers, let's make it happen. 

Being a young real estate investor, I know how hard it is to find other young people with a similar mindset and focus. Having people with the same drive as you can help you achieve your goals even faster. Let's not let our age stop us from succeeding. 

If you live in the Atlanta area, let's connect and encourage one another. We can really turn this into something!

[email protected] 

@Matthew Nicklin my goal is to be more focused on getting to know other members first than trying to get deals. Eventually we will facilitate meet ups and such but my idea for the group would networking. 

Do you have any ideas on how to get this group to grow?

Tyler,

It's a good idea to get all the under 30's real estate investors to connect. I'm in the age range as well. I'm always looking to meet new investors and network with people. Never know what may come of it or what you may learn. To Matthew's point, if you are trying to propose an under 30 meet up to allow younger real investors to meet i'm sure there would be value in that if that is the purpose. A lot of young real estate investors, myself included, are looking to network with others and build strong relationships.

@Tyler Chenault

I think a young investors group is an awesome idea. I work as a full time real estate agent by day and i am currently working on getting my first deal off the ground.(Duplex, near West End/Bankhead area). If I can be of any help let me know.

I'm interested as well. I'm trying to get going on my first deal and it's been a lot harder than I originally thought. Really wanting to get off the ground and would love to connect with others who are in the same boat, were in that same boat and starting paddling, and people that are crushing it.

Please let me know.

Hello there! I am a student who recently just became really interested in real estate and I am currently enhancing my knowledge. Networking with young motivated individuals sounds like an awesome idea!

I too am interested in networking and potentially meeting up with other young investors. I recently graduated and am looking into various opportunities in and around Atlanta. Would love to hear from others about their success and trouble. I would definitely go to a meet up if we can get something worked out.

Christopher Costa