• Berkeley, CA
Votes |
Wanted: ATL Home Inspector / Estimator / Contractor

Kamal H.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Berkeley, CA
Posted Jan 14 2019, 23:09

Hi all!

I'm traveling to Atlanta this week to help my family figure out our next steps to take about a family home. The home is in a good area (I believe it is in the Grant Park area) however is not in good condition -- needs a lot of stuff cleaned out and some rehab done as well to bring it up to code. I will be in ATL from Wed. 01/16 through Wed. 01/23. 

Ideally I'd like to meet with a home inspector, contractor or/and estimator any day any time Thu 01/17 to Tue 01/22. I need help figuring out:

- Total cost of rehab/repairs (plus any recommendations for junk/hauling services)

- Help estimating current Fair Market Value of the home, before/after repairs

I can probably figure out FMV after repairs but basically I'd like to understand what needs to be done to restore the house to good working order and lay out a plan to do so. We are also considering selling the house but I'll be evaluating rehab options first. I live in Oakland, CA but coming out to Atlanta for a week specifically to help handle this situation so I'm motivated and will make every effort to meet any time a qualified and talented pro can schedule to stop by. By all means send me recommended professionals that I can call and schedule a walkthrough with.

Thanks BiggerPockets!

Loading replies...