Votes
Alan Matthews
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
First flip friendly GC's

Alan Matthews
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jul 15 2019, 13:58
I'm new to flipping houses and currently reading and learning as much as I can about real estate and flipping in general.  However, I would like to start some exploratory conversations with in terms of getting an idea of how much a rehab will cost for properties I've found via Trulia/Zillow.

The areas I'm looking at are around Southwest Atlanta - Cascade Heights, Venetian Hills, Beecher Hills, West End, Adair Park, etc.  Funding isn't an issue per say since I can explore hard money lenders, as well as some family of mine may be willing to play the role of private investor(s).

My questions:
• Are there any first time flip friendly GC's out there?  I suppose any GC would be open to first time flippers as long as they pay, but I'm hoping to find ones that can put with me asking questions!
• Would GC's be willing to do "mock" rehab bids/walkthroughs?  I'm not looking to waste anyone's time, but this would be super valuable to learn from.  I'd be more than willing to pay any normal fees as if I really had to house under contract to show how serious I am.

Loading replies...