Greetings Atlanta REI family!

6 Replies | Atlanta, Georgia

Hello Bigger Pockets family! 

My name is Renaldo Russell, a recent MBA graduate currently residing in the Douglasville area. I just wanted to network with other investors in the greater Atlanta area, and I'm looking for guidance in starting my REI career.

Also, if anyone else is a beginner at this and wants to parter up and learn together, let me know!

Thank you,

Renaldo Russell

@Renaldo Russell Welcome! Have you been to any local meetups? I would recommend the Atlanta REI Meetup. They are held the last Wednesday of the month in Buckhead. Doesnt look like the one for August has been posted yet but here is the link for the previous meeting. https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/725248-july-2019-atlanta-rei-meetup 

Promotion
BAM Capital
Multifamily Syndicator
Targeted 10% Monthly Returns | Passive Income
Backed by institutional-grade apartments, strong sponsor track record, $700M AUM, over 5,000 units
Learn More
Originally posted by @Matthew Nicklin :

@Renaldo Russell Welcome! Have you been to any local meetups? I would recommend the Atlanta REI Meetup. They are held the last Wednesday of the month in Buckhead. Doesnt look like the one for August has been posted yet but here is the link for the previous meeting. https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/725248-july-2019-atlanta-rei-meetup 

@Matthew Nicklin thank you for this advice! I will definitely look into this. 

Originally posted by @Bill Hampton :

@Renaldo Russell, welcome to Bigger Pockets. 

I recommend that you join the Georgia Real Estate Investors Association. GAREIA dot com. 

They have many monthly educational meetings for for different real estate investing strategies. 

Good luck. 

Thank you, I am looking in to attending the next meeting!

Greetings Renaldo!

Welcome to the Bigger Pockets Family.

I agree with Matt and Bill regarding you checking out as many REIA meetings as possible.

I'm always looking to connect with local investors. Lets grab coffee if your ever in the downtown Atlanta area!

Hey Renaldo,

Welcome to the BP community! When first starting out in the REI world, it's important you have an investment strategy that you want to use. That will help you narrow your search for the right property and save you a lot of time.

Alec Granger

New Western Acquisitions