Savannah Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
Jen Alden
Votes |
Places to Network in Savannah

Jen Alden
Posted Jan 21 2020, 12:12

Hi all! I am trying to break into real-estate investing. I am at a place in life finally where I can devote the time needed to learn. I moved to Savannah from Boston area in 2017. Id like to begin my life long dream of buying and flipping and buying vacation rentals units. I flipped one condo many years ago and I knew someday I wanted it to be full time. If there are any investors in the area, I live on the island side, I would love to network, even offer to work part time as an intern to gain experience, join network groups to meet other investors. I have some skills somewhere in my trunk of experience that could possibly be useful and i have a ton to learn! I have worked as on office manager to a general contractor many years ago, I worked as a project managers assistant at the same company, which led me to go to school and earn a project managers certification. Many years ago though. I have mortgage lending experience, in originations / lending and also as a closer - dealing with the closing attorney etc. That led me to a financing career as an Finance Manager win the auto industry, where i stayed for about 5 years before leaving to have my daughter. She is now in pre-school and I have started and run an at-home e-comm business and I am using the funds I make to stash and save so I can finally start investing! I also took the online real estate agent course for fun.  I've been waiting to begin this for so many years it feels like and I want to connect with people who really do it and hopefully learn as much as possible through proper networking so that when I make my purchase I am confident. Sorry for the ramble, but hopefully it yields a networking group! I am not asking for a personal mentor, I know people are very busy running businesses, more just networking! Thank you!

Loading replies...