• Real Estate Agent
  • Santa Rosa California
Votes |
what is happening in boise idaho

Nadia Alrawi
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Santa Rosa California
Posted Nov 18 2018, 08:14

ok boise investors....i am going nuts trying to make a decision and need your help.....i live in northern cali and own several rentals there. ready to purchase another property, i feel cali is getting too crazy pricewise so i started researching boise idaho. It has a phenomenal growth rate and seems particularly safe. Everything in my mind points to Boise except that it would have been awesome to invest 5 years ago. I realize I am not going to get the super awesome deal. We came here and looked at houses. As of now the way the prices are it is a barely Break Even if i put 30% down when looking at rental cash flow. But I am betting more on appreciation. We are cash flowing plenty from our other properties so we have a good buffer. I would Cashflow positively if I would put 40% down which is possible. My biggest concern is the crazy amount of construction going on here. Any opinions on what housing will look like 5 years down the road when all of these extra houses are standing? What about rental demand? Would love to hear any opinions.... thanks

Loading replies...