Votes
Laura Gilles
  • Boise
Votes |
Twin Falls to invest?

Laura Gilles
  • Boise
Posted Apr 23 2021, 09:27

I live in Boise but can't compete in this market. Twin Falls is an area that also seems to be growing.  I would like to connect with agents, boots on the ground, working in that market and see what's what.  Any off market possibilities?? Let's connect. Thanks! Laura

User Stats

Votes
Josh Green
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Millcreek, UT
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Millcreek, UT
Replied Aug 25 2021, 19:38

@Laura Gilles I'm in Salt Lake and looking at Twin Falls and Idaho Falls as alternatives. I have done work in both markets and think there are lots of opportunities there.

User Stats

Votes
Don Spafford
  • Investor
  • Idaho Falls, ID
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Idaho Falls, ID
Replied Aug 26 2021, 06:53

I personally prefer the Idaho Falls market as compared to Twin Falls, as much as I like the city of Twin Falls, but there is not much surrounding Twin. Idaho Falls is flanked by two other good economies in Pocatello and Rexburg and some other good cities in between with Blackfoot and Rigby. So someone could live in IF and commute either direction to the two University cities if desired. Or live in those and commute to IF. Just my opinion. Twin is still a great community. I offered on a triplex there a few years ago.

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 26 2021, 10:08

@Don Spafford I disagree, although I should be trying to keep it a secret! Twin Falls is in the center of a thriving agricultural and industrial economy. It is surrounded by growing communities and a central crossroads to Sun Valley, Boise, Pocatello, Nevada, and Utah. I definitely won't argue that Idaho Falls has a lot going for it also or whether one area is better for investing than the other. I'm just saying that Twin Falls also has a lot going for it as well. And it's not exactly in the middle of nowhere.

User Stats

Votes
Austin Davis
  • Realtor
  • Twin Falls, ID
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Twin Falls, ID
Replied Jan 24 2022, 15:10

@Laura Gilles I work and live in Twin Falls. Please let me know if you are still needing help/questions answered about investing in the area. 

User Stats

Votes
Matthew McKee
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Boise, ID
Replied May 6 2022, 11:35

@Laura Gilles, I'm an Investment Agent who lives in Boise. I'd like to hear about how you came to the conclusion you cant compete in the Boise market, what your financial goals are and why are you only looking to invest in Idaho? is this going to be your primary residence?