Joseph McCallion
  • Darien, IL
Votes |
New Chicagoland Area Member

Joseph McCallion
  • Darien, IL
Posted Apr 23 2019, 11:26

Hello BiggerPockets,

First, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who contributes and posts on this site. I have been reading and learning a great deal of information already just by reading forum posts and listening to podcasts.

To start off, my name is Joe and I am happy to be here. I am currently saving and researching real estate investing as well as analyzing deals everyday. If all goes as planned, I should be ready to purchase my first house hack next year. My long term goal is to buy and hold rentals.

I would really love to meet up with other investors in the Chicagoland area to network and learn even more. As far as what I can bring to the table; I am pretty handy and would be more than happy to help out alongside for minor repairs, cleaning up after tenants move out etc. I am also skilled in IT and repair of Apple products and hold an ACMT certification.

I would love to work for free for a seasoned investor just so I can learn and immerse myself in this business.

I plan to house hack mainly around the Berwyn area of the Chicago suburbs, but I am also open to all of Chicagoland. I would love to work with an investor familiar with the Berwyn, Lyons, Cicero, Stickney, Pilsen and Little Village areas.

Please reach out to me if you are interested as I would love to provide value to you while I learn from your experience.

Thank you! 

Loading replies...