Water service upgrade - SW suburbs

2 Replies

Hey all,

Im rehabbing a home in Countryside, IL and looking for recommendations on a company that does water service pipe upgrades. I need to replace existing 3/4" line with 1"+ from the "B box" in my front lawn to basement.

Any help is appreciated! 

Jake- I would go to the town hall and chat up the building dept about who they like or who they see doing a lot of work there. Sometimes you will find some gems.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here