Indianapolis Real Estate Forum

User Stats

Votes
CJ Francoeur
Votes |
New to the real estate game

CJ Francoeur
Posted Jan 4 2022, 03:23

Hi Indy Community! My wife and I are looking to get in the game on the south side. We are in the Johnson county area and things are exploding. We have had success renting in the past - rented our old house in Butler-Tarkington (46th street) for 2 years while we did a short stint in Chicago - and have been looking for opportunities. 

Anyone that has experience on the south side/Indy market willing to jump on a zoom call/facetime to throw ideas regarding current market? Looking to make some connections as we start on this journey!

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Klemm
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorReplied Jan 4 2022, 05:16

Hey @CJ Francoeur - If in the odd chance you were still interested in Chicago I could probably be more help.  I know my main man @Sterling White invests heavily in indy and would probably be an awesome connect.

keyword: Indianapolis indiana - just so it pops up on keywords for local indy investors.

User Stats

Votes
Deonte Brown
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Jan 4 2022, 05:57

Hi @CJ Francoeur. I would be glad to hop on a call to talk about investing in the south Indy area. Let me know whenever you're free!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jake Knight
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Indianapolis
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Indianapolis
Replied Jan 4 2022, 06:39

Hi @CJ  - We manage around 30-40 properties in Johnson county and I live down here as well.  Happy to be a resource to you as I'm obviously a big fan of the county/area.  

User Stats

Votes
Nick Giulioni
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Carmel, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Carmel, IN
Replied Jan 5 2022, 05:20

Hi CJ, welcome to real estate industry! I started my RE journey here in Indianapolis. I would love to share my experiences and chat you more if you're interested.

User Stats

Votes
Gloria N Gear
  • Realtor
  • Indianapolis IN
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Indianapolis IN
Replied Jan 12 2022, 10:44

Hi CJ,  are you thinking Decatur, Perry, Franklin townships - Greenwood area, or further south?  I would be glad to hop on a call with you.  I live in Plainfield and I just added someone to my team that lives in Greenwood.