New Indianapolis Investor Looking for Financing References

3 Replies

Hi All - First time poster here! I've been monitoring BP for quite some time, listening to all the podcasts and reading everything I can about real estate investing. My wife and I live in Chicago with the intention of moving to Indianapolis in the next 5 years. As such, we are interested in long term buy and hold real estate investing with a specific emphasis on a cash flow revenue stream. We have begun analyzing many properties and have a few visits lined up this weekend (April 30th). 

We are looking to build our team and would like to setup some meetings with traditional financiers while we are in town. I'm interested if any of you have any good suggestions for local banks or credit unions that are investor friendly that we should check out. Thanks in advance for your help!

- Tom

Welcome @Tom Stewart !

Indy is great cash flow city & I'm sure you will like living here.

Local lenders - Crane Credit Union & Hendricks County Bank are my two favorites.  PM me for their contact info.

- it's always good to see another investor utilizing this great site!

Of course, you need to read The Ultimate Beginners Guide to REI here on BP

If you haven’t already, please read/listen to these books ASAP!

Flip2freedom episode 77http://www.flip2freedom.com/a-3-step-formula-to-a-successful-balanced-and-insanely-profitable-2012/podcast - LISTEN TO THIS TODAY!

Rich Dad Poor Dad

Rich Dads Cash Flow Quadrant

Rich Dads Increase your financial IQ

The Real Book of Real Estate

The ABC’s of RE Investing

The ABC’s of PM

Rich Dad RE Tax Advantages

The 10X Rule

The E-Myth

The 4 Hour Work Week

BiggerPocketsPodCast -I hear #136 is exceptional!

Wholesaling101 You Tube Channel

Kent Clothier – You Tube Memphs Invest channel

@Shawn Holsapple Thanks so much for the references and content recommendations. Definitely some new ones I haven't heard of before. Much appreciated!

Caliber Home Loans may also be able to help you. PM me for details.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here