Agents

2 Replies

I am an out-state investor looking for recommendations for agents in the Indianapolis area. I would love someone that has experience working with investors and is hungry to make good deals. If any of you guys have been lucky enough to come across a person that fits this description please feel free to reply or send me a private message I would love to hear more. Also if you have had a significantly bad experience i'd also like to know about it.

I work in Indy. I am a licensed managing broker(Agent, only better), own a property management company, and primarily only work with investors(foreign and domestic). I not only manage properties, but I am also an investor myself. I have been flipping homes since 1991 and have owned rentals since 2007. 

We can help you with purchase, any level of rehab, property management and sales. It's your money, so I don't mind if you just want to use us for 1 piece of the puzzle, or just a second set of eyes to look at a situation and answer a quick question. Happy to help!

You should definitely take a look at our investors link on our website.

Why an agent when you could have a good wholesale team? 

We won't touch anything that's not a smokin' deal!  

It's very competitive out here right now so I think you will have more success finding deals off market.  That's just my 2 cents.  Also I'm a wholesaler so I'm biased

PM me if you are interested in seeing some of our deals!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here