Votes |
Investor Friendly Agent

Adam Boonzaayer
  • New to Real Estate
  • South Bend, IN
Posted Nov 1 2016, 09:19

Hello Bigger Pockets!

A quick introduction:

My name is Adam Boonzaayer and I just recently become a licensed Realtor in this great state of Indiana, I am working out of the Indy Metro North office of Keller Williams. I have been browsing the BP forums for a couple of years but have never contributed until now, I have also listened to almost all of the podcasts. I have completed one fix and flip (actually closing Nov 11) before I became an agent and will continue to invest while serving as a traditional agent.

I see myself as an investor before an agent; my mindset has been shaped by books such as: Rich Dad Poor Dad, The 10x Rule, The Book On Investing In Real Estate with Low and No Money Down, E-Myth, Think and Grow Rich, 4 Hour Workweek etc. etc.

My main goal is to bring distressed properties to rehabbers, MLS and, those that cannot be listed, as wholesale opportunites. I am also a registered bidder with HUD homestore. At the same time I am more than happy to list properties that have been completed.

Please contact me with any of your real estate needs, investing or otherwise! I look forward to working with you all and further improving our community!  

Loading replies...