• Miami, FL
Votes |
Indianapolis Turnkey Gone Wrong

Carlos Rovira
Property Manager
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Mar 3 2017, 05:53

I'm putting this out there for anyone considering purchasing turnkey from Real Estate Done 4 U (i.e. Michael Drew). I just bought 4 properties from him back in November. Two of them had issues. One of them had a tenant that was withholding rent due to deferred maintenance issues that were pretty serious. I was able to stabilize that one but it has cost me a lot of money, headaches, and most importantly, time.

The second property had a pending eviction already when I closed. I was not made privy to this by the seller (Michael Drew), and did not find out about it until the property management took over management and 2 months went by. I am attaching photos of the property so that you can see the condition that it was delivered to me in. No doubt I will stabilize the property and make it profitable, but this totally defeats the purpose of buying turnkey and leaves a sour taste in my mouth. 

For anyone considering buying turnkey from this guy, STAY AWAY. STAY FAR AWAY. The product that he provides is NOT Turnkey. It is value add real estate that he is selling at retail. The complete opposite of what Turnkey should be. 

Loading replies...