Looking for turnkey partner in Indianapolis

19 Replies

Hey everyone, I'm looking for referrals for a reliable and trustworthy turnkey partners and/or property managers in the Indy area. Im originally from the Southwest Ohio area, now living in SoCal and interested in purchasing SFR/duplex/triplex in Indy soon. Thx in advance!

We invest in Indy as well and love that market! We found that turnkey operations were more expensive than working with an investor-friendly agent who also invests and can find great deals. Sometimes off-market deals as well. These types of agents often times have the referrals needed for anything from contractors to property managers as well. :) 

@Garlin Smith If going the turnkey route, have you thought about doing so in SW Ohio, an area that you have some knowledge of, and maybe some people there as well?

Originally posted by @Garlin Smith :

Hey everyone, I'm looking for referrals for a reliable and trustworthy turnkey partners and/or property managers in the Indy area. Im originally from the Southwest Ohio area, now living in SoCal and interested in purchasing SFR/duplex/triplex in Indy soon. Thx in advance!

If you are looking for Turnkey providers, you should check out the links below. I do not know any in that market, but this should help you out!

The Best Types of Markets for Profitable Turnkey Properties

How to Find the Right Turnkey Real Estate Investment Company for You

and

What to Ask When Working With a Turnkey Provider

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

@Jennifer Beadles Thank you...received and accepted the request

@Mike D'Arrigo I would also be interested in your thoughts on turnkey in Indy. I will reach out, probably later this evening.

@Garlin Smith , I would agree with what Jennifer says above. While some turnkey operators may be what you're looking for, I've found a better fit with a local investor/agent that knows the neighborhoods well and can find off market deals without trying to up-sell. Let me know if I can help in any way. Thanks.

@Neil Goradia Thx for your thoughts Neil, will keep your contact info as I move forward.

@Jennifer Beadles Hey Jennifer - Could you please also PM me with any Indianapolis investor-friendly realtors that you know of?

You might want to look into the Neu Real Estate Group.  They are an active turnkey provider in Indy.  Ed Neu has a great reputation from what I have heard.  

@Garlin Smith - I can share the TK company i use. Been with them 5 years and have 7 SFH's in Indy. PM me.

@Jennifer Beadles Can you PM me as well? Thank you!

@Garlin Smith I would be happy to have a discussion on the Indy market and how to find solid rental properties. We do a fair amount of investing in that area with a great team on the ground.

@Hank Keller would you mind sharing which TK company you're working with in Indy?  I'm evaluating a few different companies in the Indy market.  Thanks in advance!

Hey @Garlin Smith -- I'm not a "turnkey provider" per se, but do have a SFH I remodeled last year in an "higher-than-average" appreciating area of INDY with a great renter in place that I'll be looking to unload in the next few months to free up some cash for other projects. Feel free to PM me if you would like the details.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here