Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield, Zionsville

4 Replies | Indianapolis, Indiana

Are all neighborhoods in these areas good, or can there be streets and pockets that should be avoided? 

And what about at the boundaries of these areas, like the intersection of shelbourne rd and eagle creek ave - is that in Carmel, zionsville, Westfield, or none? Same with Hamilton town center or intersection of Boden/greenfield - is that in Noblesville or fishers or none? Does being at the boundary matter in terms of rental attractiveness and exit/resale?

All the areas listed are on the north side of Indianapolis. It's nothing but A class neighborhoods, low crime, (B class at least) and high rents. If you're looking for cash flow good luck! If you're aiming for appreciation tread carefully. Carmel and Zionsville have the most expensive real estate in Indianapolis. 

@Jaron Walling yes, they are all A class areas, but I wonder if there are any pockets within these areas that are less desirable. Especially at the boundary - for example area around  Hamilton town center seems very close to Noblesville/Fishers but it is slightly outside the boundary of either. Does it matter if the area is slightly outside these A class neighborhoods?

Originally posted by @Tushar P. :

Are all neighborhoods in these areas good, or can there be streets and pockets that should be avoided? 

And what about at the boundaries of these areas, like the intersection of shelbourne rd and eagle creek ave - is that in Carmel, zionsville, Westfield, or none? Same with Hamilton town center or intersection of Boden/greenfield - is that in Noblesville or fishers or none? Does being at the boundary matter in terms of rental attractiveness and exit/resale?

I know there are some places in Westfield that are not so good. A guy I work with lives in a trailer park there. With that said these areas are seeming to come up and get developed.

Originally posted by @Bryan Richardson :
Originally posted by @Tushar Prasad:

I know there are some places in Westfield that are not so good. A guy I work with lives in a trailer park there. With that said these areas are seeming to come up and get developed.

I see. I wouldn’t have imagined trailer parks based on the publicly available description of these areas...