• Real Estate Broker
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Looking For Investor Friendly Contractor for Whole House Remodel

Peter Stewart
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Jul 24 2019, 06:40

I am looking for referrals for a general contractor for a whole house remodel in the SoBro area. Most of the construction companies I have contacted do not do flips, so I need a contractor who does work with investors. I have done a few flips before, and I've been a broker for over a decade, so I am not a newbie to this. I am a very easy client to work with and I pay on time. Although I am budget-conscious, I understand that a profit needs to be made, and I want to create a win-win for all parties involved (I'm not one of those investors who nickel and dimes everything). 

The home is ~1400sq ft, 3br/1ba, with a full unfinished basement (~1000sq ft). Needs everything - roof, windows, kitchen, bath, flooring, paint, fixtures, landscaping, etc. It's not a to-the-studs project, but there is a ton of work to be done. I'm looking for a reliable contractor with at least 5 years of experience doing this type of work full time. 

Looking to start the work around 9/1/19. I'm ready to hire, just need to get a few estimates first. 

Thank you!

Peter Stewart Realty Logo

Loading replies...