• Rental Property Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Network Indianapolis Area -Summer 2020-

Jeremy Johnson
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Aug 8 2019, 08:47

I'm retiring next year from the USCG after 20yrs.  I'm moving back to the Noblesville area and will be working on my real estate investing full time.  I have only worked on 2 deals in the past.  1 a flip and the other was to be a buy and hold, but due to retiring I sold it as well.  I bring organizational skills, a financial mindset, determination, with experience buying, selling, property management, and renovations.  I have some capital and a access to a few hard money lenders.  I'm looking for wholesalers, realtors, other investors, property managers, contractors, and mentors for once I move and commit to this full time. I can also bring beer.  I am TRULY excited to start this phase of my life next summer.  

User Stats

Votes
Geoff Nielson
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Aug 8 2019, 09:49

@Jeremy Johnson

Welcome back (next year) to Indianapolis! Thank you for your continued service in keeping our coasts safe and secure!

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Richardson
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Aug 13 2019, 03:31

@Jeremy Johnson if you haven't already, I would be doing some reading and listening to all the content I could. That way when you get here you can hit the ground running.

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Johnson
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Aug 13 2019, 15:07

@Bryan Richardson yep way ahead of you.  been reading and learning since Carlton Sheets!! Love this forum and just learning a lot from here.  Done a few deals and helped even more, but i'm always learning and will continue.  I graduated from Noblesville so I know most of the area.  Mostly looking for people like yourself and others to network with and make some money once I'm there full time!

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Richardson
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Aug 13 2019, 15:13

@Jeremy Johnson I'm always looking to connect with ppl who take action. Feel free to reach out when you get back in Indiana or anytime.

User Stats

Votes
Douglas Alexander
Pro Member
  • Indiana
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Indiana
Replied Aug 22 2019, 12:12

@Jeremy Johnson Thank you for your service! I work with a great team of Realtors and currently live in Noblesville, IN as well. I'd love to connect once you're back in town.