Anderson Indiana - Property

10 Replies

I swear someone just posted about Anderson, IN when I was here this morning. They had like 4 SFR's for sale but I can't find the post or member name. The search function on this site sucks.

@Jaron Walling  I saw that too and probably this same guy. BP is very strict on posting specific deals in forums... that is of course unless you're *paying* them and post in the deals section. Betting it was deleted.
@Ryan Kramer I was just approached by someone in Anderson a couple weeks back. He's not a member here so I can't tag him, but I'll reach out to him and see if I can't get you two in touch with each other.

Originally posted by @Shawn York :

@Jaron Walling  I saw that too and probably this same guy. BP is very strict on posting specific deals in forums... that is of course unless you're *paying* them and post in the deals section. Betting it was deleted.
@Ryan Kramer I was just approached by someone in Anderson a couple weeks back. He's not a member here so I can't tag him, but I'll reach out to him and see if I can't get you two in touch with each other.

That would be very helpful, thanks!

Originally posted by @Jaron Walling :

I swear someone just posted about Anderson, IN when I was here this morning. They had like 4 SFR's for sale but I can't find the post or member name. The search function on this site sucks.

That was me, BP took my post down and required that I post it in the marketplace. 

@Ryan Kramer great to connect with you on BP. I’m a local in Indy and while not overly familiar with Anderson (I focus mostly downtown) I’d love to see how I could help. Are you looking to acquire properties or are you looking to sell properties you have there? (Or something else entirely.) Feel free to send me a message, if that is easier.

Curious for those of you investing in Anderson... What's the draw? The school appears to be dying. They called me last year and wanted to sell me something like 100 units. Do you guys know something I don't? I get leads/calls from Anderson owners all the time and we just turn them down. I know that Nuparadox does quite a bit of deals there though. 

@Ryan Dossey been away for a bit and thats a good question. Anderson has NEVER been a desired location. I grew up in Indiana and graduated not far from there. Hamilton county was always expensive, but its been blowing up. Property values now exceed rent values on most SFH leaving the best investment dollar to areas with decent rent and low property costs. Anderson will be a suburb of Hamilton county soon, along with the smaller towns. Anderson is something like 50% rentals and the avg rent vs the avg cost per door is better than more "desirable" areas. See I'm a cash flow MF investor, not looking for SFH that will go up in value every year. In Anderson you can find more properties in a high rental area, less crime than parts of Indy and there's still talk of more jobs coming back. I dont just like Anderson though, I like a few areas for my target neighborhoods. I can COMPLETELY understand why you wouldnt want a large amount of SFH in the area as the property values are terrible, but thats great for an investor with cash but not great if they need financing. However, I truly hope more people dont want to invest in Anderson LOL.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here