Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Need contractor recommendation for North OC

Brock Dowis
Pro Member
  • Investor
Posted May 27 2022, 07:24

Hey everyone, I was hoping to get any recommendations you feel comfortable sharing in the Yorba Linda /Anaheim hills area. We had a contractor walk the property and his bid came back at 250k not including materials. Hoping we can get a more realistic number. Property is under contract and I don’t want to lose it but that number is a deal breaker. 
thanks everyone!

User Stats

Votes
Josh Alexander
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Yorba Linda CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Yorba Linda CA
Replied May 27 2022, 08:47

Hey Brock you can try Gio from ML Home Home Innovations. Not sure what their timelines look like right now but they work in our area and prices are reasonable. His number is 714-427-5116.

User Stats

Votes
Brock Dowis
Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
Replied May 27 2022, 09:32

@Josh Alexander thank you very much. I appreciate it!

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
David Meir
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jun 5 2022, 12:06
Quote from @Brock Dowis:

Hey everyone, I was hoping to get any recommendations you feel comfortable sharing in the Yorba Linda /Anaheim hills area. We had a contractor walk the property and his bid came back at 250k not including materials. Hoping we can get a more realistic number. Property is under contract and I don’t want to lose it but that number is a deal breaker. 
thanks everyone!

User Stats

Votes
David Meir
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jun 5 2022, 12:07
Quote from @David Meir:
Quote from @Brock Dowis:

thanks everyone!