User Stats

Votes
Jessica Stocker
Votes |
NEED Project Manager or General Contractor

Jessica Stocker
Posted May 29 2022, 11:28

Hi, Guys!

Me and my business partner are doing 10 flips this year and looking for a great Project Manager for our flip right now or skilled general contractor to work with, we are filming for a show "Blondes Building Equity." We have 9 million followers cross platform combined and would love to work with skilled project managers or general contractors and discuss how we can both benefit each other moving forward. In this partnership we are looking for someone that wants to work with us long term moving forward, we are currently in escrow on a property that we are looking to flip within 4-6 months.

Let me know if you guys know anyone potentially and we can discuss long-term partnerships.

424-202-8240

User Stats

Votes
David Avetisyan
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Glendale, CA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Glendale, CA
Replied May 29 2022, 21:21

I can’t recommend a project manager, but I’m a broker in SoCal whose willing to partner up on some deals. 

Let me know if your looking for someone to bring it with some equity. 

User Stats

Votes
Kayla Gatmaitan
  • Lender
  • California
Votes |
  • Lender
  • California
Replied May 30 2022, 15:19

Hi @Jessica Stocker! Our family own business covers years of knowledge in the Real Estate, Mortgage, and Construction realm.  I would love to talk more about this offline to see if our goals and work ethic align. But most importantly how we can benefit from each other in the future. Call me anytime. 818.383.5721

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Paul Dashevsky
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles
Replied May 31 2022, 10:52

@Jessica Stocker Congrats on the show! I can recommend some good contractors in LA...if you want to DM me.